Starting with a modest beginning in the year 1994, we are engaged in offering Nitrous Oxide Plant. With the aid of pioneering tools and techniques, the provided plant is assembled using best-in-class components by our dexterous professionals. This plant is widely used in laboratories, pharmaceutical, food & beverages and many other industries to eliminate acids, basic and other impurities from system. Besides, our clients can avail the provided Nitrous Oxide Plant from us at economical rates.
- Convenient to use
- Robust design
- Trouble free performance
- Low power consumption
Nitrous Oxide Plant
Special Features of KVK Nitrous Oxide Plant
- Electrically heated pots with temperature controllers.
- Purification system for removal of impurities.
- Regeneration facility.
- Laboratory and quality control.
- Equipment safety systems.
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Electric power - 100 HP.
- Water cooling facility.
- Good quality water supply.
Nitrous Oxide si produced by heating Ammonium Nitrate to a temperature of approx. 250 deg. c. Ammonium Nitrate is decomposed in the process to give a mixture of Nitrous Oxide and super heated steam.Impurities include Ammonium Nitrate fumes, Nitrogen and other oxides of Nitrogen. The steam and impurities are removed by scrubbing with water, caustic soda and sulphuric acid. Nitrogen present in traces is removed by bleeding from the top of storage vessels, where Nitrous Oxide in liquid state is stored after compression.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 5 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
A-3, Trishul building, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India