Being a quality centric organization, we are affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Industrial Nitrous Oxide Plant. The offered plant is assembled using high grade components under the supervision of our diligent professionals with the aid of sophisticated techniques. The provided plant is specially used for production of nitrous oxide for its multi-purpose industrial and commercial applications. Moreover, this Industrial Nitrous Oxide Plant can be availed from us at marginal rates by our clients.
Nitrous Oxide Gas Plant is designed by our skilled workers, to provide our customers, with the nitrous oxide gas to be used in various applications. Our plant produces nitrous oxide, by heating the ammonium nitrate to approximately 250 degree Celsius. This plant produces this gas, which is stored in liquid state, and after that the nitrous oxide gas is filled into respective cylinders. Nitrous Oxide Gas Plant is very easy to install as well as simple to operate. Besides, this plant can also produce this gas as per the required conditions. During the process, ammonium nitrate is decomposed to produce a mixture of nitrous oxide and superheated steam.
Features of Nitrous Oxide Gas Plant:
- Hassle free installation
- Flawless functionality
- Excellent service life
- Amazing performance
- Industrial Nitrous Oxide Plant
We offer Nitrous Oxide Plant. KVK Nitrous Oxide plant is manufactured under strict supervision of experienced engineers, which is not only safe to operate but also economical, as it consumes less power and material. The gas manufactured material. The gas manufactured conforms to Indian pharmacopoeia and is stored in liquid state, which can be directly filled into cylinders.
Special Features of KVK Nitrous Oxide Plant
- Electrically heated pots with temperature controllers.
- Purification system for removal of impurities.
- Regeneration facility.
- Laboratory and quality control.
- Equipment safety systems.
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Electric power - 100 HP.
- Water cooling facility.
- Good quality water supply.
- Process Description
Nitrous Oxide is produced by heating Ammonium Nitrate to a temperature of approx. 250 deg. c. Ammonium Nitrate is decomposed in the process to give a mixture of Nitrous Oxide and super heated steam.Impurities include Ammonium Nitrate fumes, Nitrogen and other oxides of Nitrogen. The steam and impurities are removed by scrubbing with water, caustic soda and sulphuric acid. Nitrogen present in traces is removed by bleeding from the top of storage vessels, where Nitrous Oxide in liquid state is stored after compression.
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Paypal, Letter of Credit (L/C), Western Union, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 5 Week
- Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia
- All India